CHADIS is an online system that delivers developmental and health questionnaires directly to parents and families before their visit at our office.
- After you complete the questionnaire, CHADIS results come directly to your doctor.
- The results of the CHADIS questionnaires will help us address any concerns about your child’s health and development.
- Use CHADIS for all of your child's checkups, at all ages.
Click here to register or log in to CHADIS.
New Users: Enter our office phone number as the invitation code.
Returning Users: Log in with your username and password.
- If your child is a teen (14 or older), there will be one questionnaire for the parent/guardian and another for the teen. Please have them register and log in separately to complete their questionnaire.
- If you have already registered your child on the CHADIS system, please use the username and password you created when you registered.
- If you are unable to complete CHADIS before your visit, please arrive 20 minutes before your appointment time, in order to complete it in the office.
If you have any questions about CHADIS, please call our office and we will be happy to help!